Assign Files To Task
Use the Assign File(s) To Task dialog to create a list of files that will be processed by the Task.
You have five options for adding files to the list. You can add:
- All the files in the folder. This choice will include the files in the currently selected folder only
and will not include subfolders.
- All the files in the folder and all subfolders. This choice will include all the files in the currently
selected folder and in all subfolders of the currently selected folder.
- A single file not currently located in this folder. For more information about this choice,
please refer to the Specific Named File section of this help
- One or more files matching a file mask. For more information about this choice,
please refer to the Create File Mask section of this help
- A listed file. You make this selection by checking the box next to the name of the file(s) that
you want to include.